This essential NQT training course is delivered by Emma Slaven, a nationally recognised NQT Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) and a Babcock Associate in NQT Support. All sessions will take place at West Exe School.
Training content to include:
- NQT expectations & entitlements
- Progressing learning through effective marking feedback
- Planning and differentiation for all groups of children
- Understanding and using assessment and data to take learning forward
- Working effectively with colleagues and support staff
- Developing good learning behaviours
- Working with parents and carers to embed learning
This training has a total of 7 sessions throughout the year. The 6th session includes schools visits which MUST be attended. If you have any queries about this please get in touch BEFORE the start of the course.