If you are a member school and you would like to advertise on this page then please send vacancy details to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Direct ITT Primary Programme Lead
Fixed term: Starting September 2018 or sooner for one year in the first instance with the intention of continuing subject to successful development, recruitment and delivery of the programme
Based at: Exeter Consortium CIC office, c/o West Exe School, Hatherleigh Road, Exeter
Closing date: 5pm on 11th April 2018
Interview date: 24th April 2018
Salary range: £35,927 to £39,374 (FT equivalent), subject to knowledge, skills and experience. This is a new role and therefore we will consider working patterns (full-time; job share; part-time) for the right candidate
DBS check: Enhanced
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance (ECTSA) require an enthusiastic and committed leader with proven relevant experience for the position of School Direct Primary Programme Lead.
ECTSA is a partnership of schools in and around Exeter established and managed by the schools themselves. It offers popular and successful School Direct ITT programmes, based in local schools, with outstanding providers
Reporting to the ECTSA Board the postholder will:
- Lead all aspects of the Primary ITT programme ensuring quality across the following areas:
- Partnership working
- School provision
- Providing support and guidance in relation to PGCE assignments at Masters Level 7
- Planning, organising and managing the school based training programme, the subject specific training and the phase appropriate training, bringing in exemplary practitioners from member schools
- Planning, organising and managing the General Professional Studies Programme utilising expertise from across the city
- Liaising closely with our Partnership Lead and team for SWTT based at West Exe School
- Ensure training is provided in current pedagogical approaches to help trainees achieve the Teachers’ Standards and the Masters element of the programme
- Organise trainee placements and ensure compliance with NCTL criteria as well as accessibility and suitability for trainees
- Plan and oversee the assessment programme with our Partnership Lead ensuring it is compliant
- Quality Assurance – undertake monitoring visits to placement schools to ensure quality of trainee mentoring
- Provide pastoral support to help trainees reach their full potential and succeed during their training year
For more information and an informal discussion please call 01392 927171.
Completed application forms to email@example.com or by post to Exeter Consortium CIC, c/o West Exe School, Hatherleigh Road, Exeter, EX2 9JU.
To be returned by the closing date: 5pm on 11th April 2018
Supply Teachers: Foundation, KS1 & KS2 in and around Exeter
Exeter Supply Partnership (ESP) is looking to recruit newly qualified and experienced teachers to join our exciting new supply agency.
Whether you are looking to start your teaching career or you are looking for a new challenge we can help assist you in finding a role that is right for you, whilst gaining fantastic experience in a range of Exeter Schools.
ESP offers access to outstanding teaching practice, peer support and CPD sessions for all our supply teachers, not just for our NQTs. We are also pleased to be able to offer subsidised or free professional development from our comprehensive CPD programme.
ESP is a great way to transition to a permanent school position for outstanding NQTs who want to broaden their teaching experience and, unlike commercially motivated agencies, has no financial barriers to schools to offer contracts to any of our teachers – there are no transfer fees for any permanent positions secured through ESP.