WELCOME - School Direct ITT
Exeter Consortium is a partnership of schools in Exeter in South West England, established and managed by the schools themselves. It offers an exceptional opportunity to learn to teach in local schools with outstanding providers. The attractive setting of an historic regional capital at the heart of one of the most desirable areas of the country makes this an irresistible location to live and learn in. Our partner training organisations are the University of Exeter, South West Teacher Training and Bath Spa University, all highly regarded by Ofsted.
Click on the links below for more information about what we offer, our courses and how to apply.
Key dates for your diary:
- Train to Teach event - 'Get into Teaching'. Information coming soon about our Autumn 2017 Train to Teach event.
- Open Taster Session at Exwick Heights Primary School on Tuesday 3rd October 2017, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Open Taster Session at West Exe School on Tuesday 7th November 2017, 5.00pm to 7.00pm
- Open Taster Session at St Nicholas Catholic Primary School on Tuesday 28th November 2017, 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Taster Sessions are for anyone wanting to find out more about ITT, with plenty of opportunity to talk to current practitioners and trainees. See the flyer.
- UCAS opens for ITT applications mid October 2017. Link here to apply: UCAS Teacher Training. Want help with you application? Phone us on 01392927171 or email email@example.com
Link here for the 'Get Into Teaching' videos on the Department for Education website.
For further information please contact Louise Honan, (Programme Administrator) Lorraine Dunn, (ITT Lead) or Peter Cobbold, (Education & Learning Facilitator) at the Exeter Consortium Office on 01392 927171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org