We are pleased to be able to offer a unique opportunity for members of senior leadership teams to network and reflect on a uniquely challenging role.
This is designed exclusively for Deputy Heads, Assistant Heads, Heads of Teaching and Learning, Heads of School, Senior Teachers, and more, with a view to establishing a supportive network for all those who are balancing multiple responsibilities.
The programme this year is designed around Patrick Lencioni’s insightful leadership fable, ‘The Five Dysfunctions of a Team’, which will enable us to reflect on our contribution to the ups and downs of team-working under these headings (venues to be confirmed):
- Building Trust: What are we afraid of? – 26th September 2017
- Managing Conflict: How well do we disagree with each other? – 28th November 2017
- Securing Commitment: When does a team really begin to perform? – 23rd January 2018
- Growing Accountability: Who is accountable to who and for what? – 20th March 2018
- Achieving Goals: Have we taken our eyes off the prize? – 12th June 2018
If you are new to post, or are struggling with the demands of a challenging role in changing times, you are not alone, and this forum is for you!
There will be no charge for member schools. Prices for other schools available on request. For more information or to book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01392 927171.
We hope you will join us.