Data Leadership Services for Schools
Primary iDASH Formerly known as the Internal Dashboard and RAISE
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance has commissioned Mark Beeston (Data Specialist) to develop an Excel spreadsheet into which you can load in-year assessment data to produce precise replicates of the primary IDRS and ASP.
- Identify your Key Lines of Enquiry Using the iDASH means you don’t have to wait for Autumn Data Checking and the subsequent (Un)validated releases to understand what the key trends emerging from your recent EYFS – KS2 performance data. From publication of your raw data in July, the iDASH enables you to see what your IDSR and ASP will look like, enabling you to start planning your improvement priorities.
- Use across the year to model Across the year, you can enter your predicted outcomes for pupils to create an updated IDSR and ASP. As all calculations update instantly you can easily see the effect on performance indicators of different outcomes.
- Supporting Governance Schools can use the iDASH to present performance data to governors in a consistent format. This reduces the need for governors to master multiple formats of data and enables them to interpret data quickly and identify key strengths and development priorities.
- Compare to other schools Share your iDASH to access analysis of up to 100 large and small schools, helping you to gauge your relative performance and identify schools with improving trends.
- Ongoing support Users can access technical support from Mark Beeston (via email) and technical workshops.
Exeter Consortium and TSA Primary Members: No Charge
This includes: Spreadsheet, pre-populating historic data, email support / updates up to Dec 2019.
If you would like to order your iDASH at no charge please click here
Do you want to be able to predict what your inspection dashboard is going to look like in the autumn term? Use your in-year predictions with this amazing new system to generate an internal IDSR and ASP. Present to your governing body and SLT the headlines in a consistent format, enabling you to keep the main thing, the main thing!” Jon Lunn, Performance Director – Ted Wragg MAT