Professional Development and CPD for staff
Professional Development and CPD for staff at all stages of their career, including access to a wide range of heavily discounted courses and events delivered locally to meet the needs of member schools (and sometimes FREE!) and include:
- NQT Development Programme 'Striving for Excellence'
- NQT Induction Tutor Training
- Recently Qualified Teacher Network
- Developing Teachers as Leaders Programme
- ‘Teaching and Learning Tomorrow, Ideas Worth Sharing’ Symposium
- Senior Leaders Forum
- Talking Leadership Group
- Administrators’ Forum
- SENCO & Head Teacher Conferences
- Full Partnership events for Senior Leaders
- and many, many more courses, networks and programmes.
Exeter Supply Partnership
The Primary and Secondary Teacher Supply Service in the Exeter area.
Teaching School Alliance Status
Teaching School Alliance status which supports our School Improvement agendas e.g. School to School Support, Specialist Leaders of Education; CPD and Leadership Development including our own Leadership programmes.
‘School Direct’ Initial Teacher Training programme
We currently have Primary trainees in our schools training in partnership with The University of Exeter. We also have Secondary trainees through the programme in partnership with South West Teacher Training and the University of Exeter.
Access to ‘CLASS’ (Colleagues Learning And Sharing Skills)
CLASS is a programme providing a wide range of local training opportunities delivered by expert practioners from our own schools.
Other benefits include:
- reduction on the cost of Thrive licenses as well as information on the latest funding opportunities for schools
- negotiation and liaison with service providers on behalf of member schools
- information on training courses held locally through member schools.
For membership costs please contact us.