Tuesday 28th September 2021 | 8.45am - 12.00pm
Exeter Court Hotel
These termly conferences are open to SENDCOs, Behaviour Support Leads, Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers from all Teaching Schools South West member schools.
Speakers to include:
- Social Emotional Mental Health & Well-being Martha Hancock, Wellbeing Project Coordinator, Exeter YMCA
- Tracking and Assessment of SEND Tanya Haigh, SEND Adviser, Babcock LDP SEND Data and Assessment Team.
- SW Specialist Schools Teaching Alliance (SW SSTA) Nikki Burroughs, TSA Lead for SW SSTA.
- DIAS for Special Educational Needs and Disability Sue Brealey, Information Advice and Support Lead, DIAS.
- Supporting Domestic Violence Maddie Hughes, Domestic Violence Early Help Connector Exeter, Devon Domestic Abuse Support Service, Splitz Support Service.
Cost: Free for Exeter Consortium & SWIFT members.
In the Autumn we begin the suite of reformed NPQs in partnership with our Lead Provider, Teach First.
Teach First are inspected by Ofsted, and in turn they are responsible for the quality assurance of our delivery. We therefore have to follow their guidelines for the recruitment and operation of Facilitators.
If you meet the Teach First criteria and would like to apply, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Closing date for applications: Friday 16 July 2021
In addition, we are seeking to recruit a team of serving leaders to be Facilitators across the full range of school phase and geography throughout our region.
If you are interested in finding out more about this rewarding role and how to apply please use the below link