Starts Wednesday 29th September 9am - 4pm
An ILM approved programme in coaching techniques to enhance your leadership and enable you to develop others effectively, embedding coaching practice into your school culture.
- Understand behavioural preferences to improve your self-awareness
- Understand simple human psychology using cognitive behavioural models
- Refine coaching skills and knowledge using three coaching models
- Practice coaching approaches and methodologies
- Know on how to best utilise coaching within school settings
- Create opportunities to apply and evaluate coaching in your setting
Cost: £295 per person for SWIFT member schools | £395 for non-members. Attendance includes a complimentary full DISC® Profile Assessment and ILM certificate.