Wednesday 20 September | 09:30 - 16:00 | Countess Wear Community School
An ILM approved programme in coaching techniques to enhance your leadership and enable you to develop others effectively.
- Understand behavioural preferences to improve your
- Understand human psychology using cognitive
- Refine coaching skills and knowledge using two
- Practice coaching approaches and methodologies
- Know on how to best utilise coaching within school settings
- Create opportunities to apply and evaluate coaching in your setting
Cost: £325 per person for SWIFT member schools | £425 for Non-members. Attendance includes a complimentary full DISC® Profile Assessment and ILM certificate.