Tuesday 28th September 8.45am - 12.00pm at Exeter Court Hotel
These termly conferences are open to SENDCOs, Behaviour Support Leads, Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers from all Teaching Schools South West member schools.
Speakers to include:
- Social Emotional Mental Health & Well-being | Martha Hancock, Wellbeing Project Coordinator, Exeter YMCA
- Tracking and Assessment of SEND | Tanya Haigh, SEND Adviser, Babcock LDP SEND Data and Assessment Team.
- SW Specialist Schools Teaching Alliance (SW SSTA) | Nikki Burroughs, TSA Lead for SW SSTA.
- DIAS for Special Educational Needs and Disability | Sue Brealey, Information Advice and Support Lead, DIAS.
- Supporting Domestic Violence | Maddie Hughes, Domestic Violence Early Help Connector Exeter, Devon Domestic Abuse Support Service, Splitz Support Service.
Cost: Free for SWIFT member schools