Friday 28th January 2022 | 8.30am - 3.40pm | Exeter Racecourse
Our aim is to enable school leaders, alongside Primary and Secondary teaching practitioners - or leads - to explore a range of approaches to whole school literacy development and to also consider relevant and current appropriate classroom-based approaches.
• Keynote speeches from David Didau, John Tomsett & Helen Prince
• Choice of inspiring workshops from national and regional experts
• Networking opportunities with school leaders
• Exhibition from education sponsors
• Buffet lunch and refreshments
Cost: SWIFT Members £95 | Other Colleagues £145