Information and presentations from the Inclusion Forum on Tuesday 9th March 2021.
1. ADHD | Abby Russell, University of Exeter College of Medicine and Health.
What is ADHD, how SENDCOs can support pupils, recent research, ADHD toolkit and available resources. Contact Abby on A.E.Russell@exeter.ac.uk. Presentation here.
2. Emotional Based School Avoidance | Amanda Tyler, Sunrise Psychology.
How to identify and support pupils. Presentation here.
3. Early Help | Samantha Horrell and Jane McArdle, Locality Officers Early Help, Devon Children and Families Partnership.
Update on the Universal offer, what’s available for families and how the offer has changed since Covid-19. Presentation here.
4. Occupational Therapy | Miriam Fallon, Children and Family Health Devon.
Role of SENDCOs in identifying children and making successful referrals. Presentation here.
5. Devon Fun Fit and High Five Training Programme - Vranch House | Evie Keniston.
Update regarding this training programme and how to refer a child. Link here to the High Five and the The Devon Fun Fit training programme.
The next Inclusion Forum in the Summer term takes place on Thursday 8th July 2021. Please let me know if there are organisations, services or speakers you would like to attend by emailing email@example.com