Presentations and follow up information
1. Inclusion Forum Steering Group updates
Free to access, and open to all education professionals.
In order to improve the skills and confidence of the schools’ workforce in supporting the delivery of high-quality SEND provision to pupils, Real Group and Whole School SEND are developing an online version of SEND Reviewer Training, which will enable more people within the schools’ workforce to conduct quality reviews of SEND provision and empower settings to improve their practices.
To benefit from this course, please complete your details using the following link and we’ll send you log-in details to our virtual learning environment, Campus Online: Registration link
Thursday 12 November, 4.00 - 5.00pm. FREE
In this webinar, Dr Jim Rogers shares his thoughts and experience on how to make the most of technology alongside expert input in the design and implementation of high-quality, sustainable, professional learning models. Key messages will include:
• ensuring accessibility
• collaborative models: professional learning communities
• bottom-up, practitioner-led professional learning
• implementation and impact
• critically engaging with research and evidence
This webinar is suitable for SENCOs and Teaching & Learning Leads and will run for 60 minutes. Registration link
2. Devon Inclusion Plans | Update from Marc Kastner, Strategic Lead for Inclusion, DCC
3. SEND update including how the SEND & Inclusion Teams are supporting schools | Paul Lamanna, Professional Lead for Communication and Interaction, Babcock LDP
4. Mental Health Provision for Schools | Sarah Lewis, Mental Health Support Team, CAMHS
5. Opportunities for Outdoor Learning | Robyn Vincent, South West Outdoors
6. Update on changes to the Communication and Interaction Team | Paul Lamanna
7. Update on the EHCP Hub | Velda Woodruff, SEN 0-25 Team Manager
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.